Employment Opportunities At Bozeman Ford
We are always looking for well-trained and experienced automotive professionals to join our team. We take pride in providing a high quality of service to our customers, and are happy to provide career opportunities to sharp and enthusiastic people. If you are interested in applying, we invite you to fill out the form provided below.
Parts Counter Person
Parts Counter Responsibilities:
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and wholesale customers in person at the counter/over the phone.
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other team members to answer questions for customers.
- Providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone who comes into our Ford Lincoln store!
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced dealership.
- Welcome retail customers into our dealership and engage to provide a positive consumer experience.
- Use technology (computer), telephone, and electronic catalog system.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Able to diagnose and repair automotive systems including engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, etc.
- Completes service and repair assignments efficiently, safely and correct, to pass quality inspections.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques.
Automotive Service Advisor
Automotive Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Ensuring clients receive courteous, prompt and effective service.
- Greet and assist clients with inquiries during their visit.
- Provide detailed documentation of the client’s concerns – enabling the technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with client’s regarding recommended maintenance.
- Inform client’s on completion times, service expenses and/or situational changes.
- Build relationships with our client’s, spending time providing support for all client inquiries, via phone email, text or in person, to assure all concerns have been addressed.
- Have knowledge of the product to properly answer operational and characteristic questions regarding the client’s vehicle.
Quick Lane Lube Technician
Quick Lane Lube Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform the 35-point vehicle maintenance inspection report thoroughly. Advise Service Adviser if services are recommended, additional work is needed, if outlined work is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Drain oil and replace oil filter, grease all grease fittings, fill crankcase to required level with factory specified oil, start engine, check oil pressure, and check for leaks as outlined by Quick Lane procedure.
- Perform MPI as outlined by Quick Lane procedure.
- Inspect all fluid levels of vehicle including, but not limited to: power steering, windshield washer, transmission, trans-axle, engine oil, coolant, brake, clutch, t-case, front and rear differentials, and any fluids depending on vehicle type.
- Rotate tires and check and adjust tire pressure as recommended by manufacturers, properly set initial torque of lug nuts with torque sticks and finalize torque with torque wrench and change tires using all safety precautions and protocols.
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Document all service and installation actions performed by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. All complaint, cause, and correction must properly and informatively completed on all repair orders. Follow all proper published time guides.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training and education opportunities.
- Ensure that work area is organized and cleaned daily and dispose of trash, tires, and metals as needed.
Automotive Sales Consultant
Automotive Sales Resonsibilities:
- Presenting new and used vehicles to prospective customers in a friendly and professional manner by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Performing vehicle walk arounds and demonstration test drives with prospective customers while comparing and contrasting competitive models.
- Prospecting for new customers and customer referrals and maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers. Handling customer email, phone and internet leads — especially following through on commitments made to customers.
- Maintaining manufacturer customer satisfaction and training requirements. Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Establishing personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devising a strategy to meet those goals.
- Following all company policies and procedures. Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Bozeman Ford Lincoln & RV values in all interactions with customers, employees and vendors.